- KA Services is committed to protecting the privacy of our valued clients and securing their personal information collected lawfully.
- It contains vital information about your rights regarding your personal data and how to contact the supervisory authorities to resolve your concerns.
Data Controller Details
- KA Services is responsible as the data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 and determines the processes used to collect your personal data. Our contact information is given below:
KA Services (UK) Limited, Gateway Business Centre, Suite 7, 210, Church Rd, London E10 7JQ, United Kingdom.
Types of Information Collected
- Information submitted by you when you contact us through phone or email or by filling in the forms on our website, such as your name, email, and phone number.
- Information collected by us when you visit our website such as IP address, login details, browser type and version, plug-in types, time zone setting, operating system, and platform.
- We may also collect information about your visit such as URL, download errors, page response times, duration of visiting different pages, and methods used to browse away from the page.
Use of Information Collected
- Information submitted by you will be used to fulfill contract-related obligations, provide you with your required information, inform you about our services, and ensure effective presentation of content on our website.
- Information collected by us will be used to manage our website’s internal operations such as data analysis, troubleshooting, testing, research and survey purposes, to effectively present content for you and your computer, and to protect our website from cyber-attacks.
Disclosure of Information Collected
- We will share your personal information with our partner companies or group members as appropriately defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose your personal data law enforcement or other authorities to comply with any legal obligation.
- Apart from that, we will not share your personal information with any other third party unless authorized by you under imminent circumstances.
Storage of Information
- We will store your personal information in a secure database to prevent from being accessed or used in an unauthorized way and will take appropriate security measures to ensure secure transmission of information through the internet.
- We will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) without your consent.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request correction of any incomplete or inaccurate personal information.
- Request removal of your personal information that does not require further processing.
- Object to automated decisions that might affect you legally.
- Request or stop the transfer of your personal information to another group or individual.
Address: Gateway Business Centre, Suite 7, 210, Church Rd, London E10 7JQ, United Kingdom